Credit Transfer and Certification

If you wish, you can apply for the recognition of:

  • activities (for exmaple internship or professional activities) carried out outside Unife for the internship activity of the course
  • exams tooked in other unviersities 
  • international language certificate for the second language course 

The recognition is not to be taken for granted: requests would be assessed by the teaching Committee and check the extent to which the exams/activites you tooked  compare and match your course programme

Please note that there is a specific procedure to be followed, you are warmly invited to read the relevant information at the following link:

Recognition of credits and other activites