Traineeship and project work

Filling out your study plan you can choose for one or  both:

  • traineeship activity (4 ECTS, 100 hours of traineeship minimum)
  • a project work - as elective course (7 ECTS, 175 hours of activity minimum)

Administrative procedure to follow is the same. You can do both but, in this case, you will have to do the procedure twice one for the traineeship and the second for the project work .

When to do it starting

From the year in which it is included in the plan (2nd year). However, in order to meet the needs of the students, it is possible to anticipate the carrying out of the internship and project work in the first  year.

Rememeber: it can  be recorded only after you have included it in the plan( in the 2nd year) and must be completed and registered, like the other exams, by the graduation deadlines 

Types of internships

Depending on the place where the internship takes place, it is possible to distinguish different types and each will have different activation procedures:

  • Internal if carried out at facilities within the department or in University offices
  • External if carried out in a company external to Unife. You can propose a company yourself or choose from those already affiliated
  • Abroad if carried out in European or non-European countries within or outside mobility programmes (Erasmus Traineeship, Atlas)

Recognition of work activity

You can apply for recognition of work to cover the credits dedicated to the internship. To Know more

Project Work

Students may choose the project work as elective course (type D) 7 CFU, 175 hours of traineeship minimum. To know more

External internship

Information relating to the internship in a company outside Unife

External Internship

Internal internship

The procedures to follow if you want to carry out the internship in an internal structure of the University

Internal intership

Internship abroad

Procedures if you want to have an experience abroad inside or outside the mobility programs

Internship abroad